Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/Light equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wash exposed and/or contaminated area thoroughly after handling.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or a doctor.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water and soap.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
IF INHALED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
If exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
Move out of dangerous area. Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance.
In case of fire: Carbon dioxide, Foam, Dry Chemical.
Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool.
Store locked up.